Teaching method: Continuing education
Location : Aix-en-Provence
Type of degree: Master
Duration of studies: 1 year
Output level: Bac+5
Language(s) : French
Department : Management Culture and Territories
This standard course is carried out in partnership with the APHM's Institute for Training Healthcare Managers.
It provides training in the following professions:
- Health executives in public or private health establishments
- Head of medico-social structure
At the end of this training the graduates will know:
- Manage (anticipate, organize and coordinate) the activities of a care unit by ensuring the efficiency and quality of services.
- Manage teams by encouraging the reception and development of people's skills, the animation and motivation of teams as well as change management.
- Analyze training needs and develop a training plan to enable team members to adapt their skills and achieve their career goals.
- To control and evaluate the activities of a care unit in a quality approach
- Conduct a project approach that takes into account the stakes, issues and complexity of a situation to propose appropriate solutions.
- Updating one's knowledge by monitoring one's professional field to take into account changes in regulations, studies and research and innovation work
Master 2 HRM Typical course in the Management of Healthcare Teams (MES - Continuing Education) Semester 3 M2 HRM Typical course in the Management of Healthcare Teams (MES - Continuing Education)
- Skills and Talent Management (6 credits)
- Change Management (6 credits)
- Evaluation, Compensation, Careers (6 credits)
- Management of teams in health care institutions (6 credits)
- Working conditions and health at work (6 credits)
Master 2 GRH Typical course in Management of Healthcare Teams (MES - Continuing Education) Semester 4 M2 GRH Typical course in Management of Healthcare Teams (MES - Continuing Education)
Dissertation: Methodology and follow-up of dissertation (30 credits)
Admission - Second Year
Who can apply?
This career path is exclusively open to health executives in the framework of a partnership with IFCS-APHM. Passing the IFCS entrance exam is mandatory.
How to apply?
Apply at the time of admission on the dedicated platform.
The Master's degree is based at LEST, UMR 7317 AMU-CNRS, a multidisciplinary laboratory (management sciences, economics, sociology, political science, law) whose main research focuses are the study of transformations in work and organizations and employment and human resources management practices. A significant proportion of the teachers in the HRM specialization are members of LEST, which allows a real proximity and mutual enrichment between teaching and research.