Teaching method: Initial training or Continuing education
Location : Aix-en-Provence
Type of degree: Master
Duration of studies: 2 years
Output level: Bac+5
Language(s) : French
Department: Logistics, organization and international trade
The Sustainable Supply Chain (SCD) course of the "Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing" master's degree aims to train future executives specialising in the design and management of sustainable supply chains, who are capable of improving the overall performance of supply chains whatever the context (public, private, international).
The training focuses on the professionalization of students through courses and professional projects as well as through a 6-month internship in a company or a work-study program throughout the academic year.
Trained professionals will thus be able to work in companies (manufacturers, distributors, logistics and transport service providers), institutions (local authorities) and public organisations (ports, hospitals, etc.) whose main mission will be to: design, deploy and manage logistics and supply chain organisations, processes and activities by linking economic, ecological and/or social performance.
At the end of the training, the graduates will know :
- Analyze the environments and contexts of sustainable supply chains: organizational strategies, supply chain management approaches, sustainable logistic watch.
- Identify and integrate the legislative and regulatory framework of sustainable supply chains: CSR, legal watch in international supply chains, transport and land use planning issues and constraints.
- Designing and deploying supply chains in contexts integrating sustainability issues: reverse logistics, urban logistics, e-logistics, etc.
- Optimize and manage supply chain activities in a sustainable development context: sustainable operations management, ERP, ethical management, responsible marketing, sustainable purchasing, international multimodal transport chains, etc.
- Managing the sustainable performance of supply chains: auditing (Greenhouse Gas Emission Assessment, ISO 26 000), calculating the overall cost of a supply chain, deploying continuous improvement and lean management approaches, building and managing management charts, etc.
- Manage projects in logistics and sustainable transport and carry out a sustainable supply chain mission.
Master 2 GPLA Sustainable Supply Chain Course (SCD) (60 credits)
- Semester 3 M2 GPLA Sustainable Supply Chain Path (SCD) (30 credits)
- Mobilising legislation and regulations in the design and management of sustainable supply chains (6 credits)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Contract Law and Sustainable Development in International CS
- Spatial planning policies and sustainable mobility
- Designing and deploying supply chains in contexts integrating sustainability issues (8 credits)
- Urban Logistics
- Reverse logistics and supply chains
- Change management in a sustainable development context
- Managing supply chain activities in a sustainable development context (8 credits)
- Sustainable operations management: inventory and procurement, production and warehousing
- ERP and IS in a sustainable development context
- Management of international multimodal transport chains
- Ethical management, marketing and responsible purchasing
- Analysing the environments and contexts of sustainable supply chains (8 credits)
- Sustainable supply chain management
- Sustainable organizational strategies and logistics intelligence
- Semester 4 M2 GPLA Sustainable Supply Chain Path (SCD) (30 credits)
- Auditing and measuring the sustainable performance of supply chains (8 credits)
- Greenhouse gas emission balance of a CS
- ISO 14000 Audit - ISO 26000 Audit
- Lean management and sustainable development
- Responsible management control and sustainable supply chain dashboards
- Leading a professional project, developing and managing your network (10 credits)
- Professional project in sustainable supply chain
- Project for the development and management of its professional network
- Mobilising the skills of sustainable supply chain professions (12 credits)
- Activities in a professional context: internship and work-study periods
Admission - Second Year
Who can apply?
Any student who has validated a first year of Master (60ects).
- Prerequisites in logistics and sustainable development
- For students interested in training under a professionalization contract: have professional experience (in the context of internships or employment) in the field of logistics or Supply Chain Management.
How to apply?
Apply at the time of admission on the dedicated platform.
The SCD Master's course is backed by CRET-LOG (EA 881), a laboratory specialising in logistics with a triple vocation of academic and applied research, higher education and professional expertise. CRET-LOG develops research in logistics and supply chain management, distribution channel management and inter-organizational strategies.
In the second year, the internship is compulsory and lasts 6 months. It can be carried out in France or abroad. This master's degree can be carried out within the framework of a professionalization contract.
The time devoted to projects is around 25% of the students' workload.
Volume of teaching :
- Lectures: 560 hours
- Tutorial: 272 hours
- Internship: 24 weeks
This training is available in :
- Initial training
- Continuing education
- Training under a professionalization contract
The GPLA Master's degree is aimed at jobs in the field of operations management (purchasing-procurement, logistics, distribution, logistical support, etc.) and the management of organisations associated with flow management. It therefore leads to jobs and functions in "supply chain management", both for the core business activities of industrial, commercial or service companies, and for support activities. These professions concern all sectors of activity, in the field of private companies (GE and TPE) and public organisations.