Teaching method: Continuing education
Location : Aix-en-Provence
Type of degree: Master
Duration of studies: 1 year
Output level: Bac+5
Language(s) : French
Department : Management Culture and Territories
This course is exclusively open to continuing education (adults returning to school). It follows on from a DESU created in 2004 and registered with the RNCP (code 26931) in October 2016. It provides training in the professions of independent Coach-Consultant (external coach) or employee (internal coach) in all types of structures (large companies, SMEs, craftsmen, liberal activities) in the private, public and associative sectors.
At the end of this training, the graduates will know how to :
- Present and argue on the contributions of the coaching approach
- Analyze the client's needs to establish the content of the intervention taking into account the social and economic context of the organization.
- Propose and negotiate an intervention contract as well as the specific conditions of the intervention, taking into account the competitive context and the client's request.
- Based on an intervention methodology, conduct interviews with the individuals and groups being supported in order to define their resources, objectives and obstacles in order to identify the different support options.
- To implement the approach allowing to reach the objectives provided for in the intervention contract Taking into account the specific characteristics of each person supported and of the organisation
- Complete and improve intervention techniques in order to be able to propose relevant responses to future requests.
Master 2 HRM Course Coaching in Organizations (Coaching) Semester 3 M2 HRM Course Coaching in Organizations (Coaching)
- The company and its challenges (6 credits)
- Corporate strategies
- HRM practices and business organization
- Coaching posture (6 credits)
- The qualities of the coach
- Coaching ethics
- Individual coaching (6 credits)
- The coaching relationship and the definition of the request
- The contract: legal, relational, tripartite
- Overview of the main theoretical concepts used in coaching (6 credits)
- Transactional Analysis and Integrative Psychotherapy
- Systemic analysis and other coaching approaches
- Team and organizational coaching (6 credits)
- Team coaching
- Organizational coaching
Master 2 HRM Course Coaching in Organizations (Coaching) Semester 4 M2 HRM Course Coaching in Organizations (Coaching)
- Supervision and integration of coaching posture (8 credits)
- Coaching practice and feedback workshop
- Practice analysis and development plan
- Accompaniment to the professional project/memory (22 credits)
- Professional project and creation of activity
- Coaching and co-development/memory
- The company and its challenges (6 credits)
Admission - Second Year
Who can apply?
Holder of a Master's degree or a Master 1 or an equivalent level diploma. For holders of a Bac+2 diploma or a licence (Bac+3), admission will be subject to a request for Validation of Professional Experience (VAP) after a favourable opinion from the educational manager of the training course at the end of the interview.
How to apply?
Apply at the time of admission on the dedicated platform.
Candidates are invited to submit their application throughout the year, in order to request financial support for their training before the start of the courses, ask for a quote for training costs. Candidates can submit their application between January and June, in order to prepare their training in the best conditions.
The Master's degree is based at LEST, UMR 7317 AMU-CNRS, a multidisciplinary laboratory (management sciences, economics, sociology, political science, law) whose main research focuses are the study of transformations in work and organizations and employment and human resources management practices. A significant proportion of the teachers in the HRM specialization are members of LEST, which allows a real proximity and mutual enrichment between teaching and research.
This training is accessible in Continuing Education.
For all trainees, a professional project must be implemented around the completion of a dissertation aimed at deepening and appropriating a coaching method or approach. The internship is optional.
Courses are organised on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, every other week from September to June, in Aix at the FEG (14 avenue Jules Ferry). Teacher presentations and case studies. Individual and group exercises. Simulations of coaching situations, realization of a dissertation to deepen and experiment a field of expertise. Hourly volume: 300 hours of classes and 48 hours of examination and defense.
Professional opportunities :
Targeted occupations :
NSF domains :
- Plurivalent specialities of exchanges and management (organization, management)
- Development of behavioural and relational skills