Type of education: Initial training, continuing training or work-linked training
Location: Aix en Provence
Type of degree : DU University degree
Duration of studies : 24 weeks
Department: Logistics, Organization and International Trade - LOCI
The aim of this diploma is to develop the entrepreneurial spirit at the University by putting professionals and students in a real situation from the idea to the realization of a first turnover, to facilitate learning to work in multidisciplinary teams, to take initiatives and responsibilities, to practice languages, ICT in professional situations and especially the ability to complete a project.
One of the objectives is also to put students in contact with as many entrepreneurs as possible to help them carry out their project, to make them feel secure in their career path and to help them create their own professional network.
This professional network is made up of :
- company directors or managers involved in the business creation process (more than 20 companies)
- business incubators and incubators (ADIJE, IRCE, Marseille innovation, ...)
- representatives of the economic world (UP 13, CPA, CEEI, PAD, ...)
- Representatives of local and regional authorities linked to the social and solidarity economy (Community of Municipalities, Regional Council, Vocational Training Organisations....
- actors from the banking and financial sector
- actors of the professional sectors who work on job forecasting management (chemistry, metallurgy, maritime transport...)
At the end of the course, students will have a methodological approach to the market, will be able to draw up a business plan and income statement, a financing and cash flow plan, choose the legal status and carry out the incorporation formalities according to the different statutes. They will have the ability to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of a future creator.
They will thus be able to envisage the following professional opportunities: Entrepreneur, project manager, business manager, project manager, profit centre manager, HR manager, strategic business development manager, etc.
A report on the business creation project is drawn up.
- Business Model
- Realization of the Skills Assessment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Market analysis and entrepreneurial decisions
- Contracts associated with entrepreneurship
- Feasibility study
- Market Research Methodology
- Completion of the feasibility study
- Finance for the creation of a company
- Financial diagnosis
- Financial arrangement
- Starting a business
- Dynamics of teamwork and networking
- Communication Plan
- Legal and administrative formalities
- Presentation of the Business Plan
- Succeeding with your Pitch
- Business Model
Who can apply?
This DU is addressed to :
- Students holding at least a DUT or BTS, registered in L2 or holders of a Licence.
- Professionals or job seekers in the framework of continuing education. For these groups and if necessary, registration will be preceded by a validation of their professional, personal or experience background.
How to apply?
Admission in two stages: on the basis of a dossier (curriculum vitae, covering letter, professional project) and then on the basis of an interview if the dossier is accepted.
Total number of teaching weeks in the training: 24 weeks
Indicative teaching period: September to April.