Type of training: Initial training, continuing training or work-linked training
Duration of teaching : 1 year
Output level : License
The International Trade Professional Licence (MCI) aims to train specialists capable of building, implementing and developing international trade. The mission of these future professionals is to develop purchases and sales of goods or services offered by companies on an international level. To do so, they will have to master the issues related to international transport and logistics, legal and fiscal regulations, commercial and marketing strategies, negotiation, as well as exchanges in a multicultural context. The mastery of 2 foreign languages is also a central objective in terms of skills acquisition.
Ultimately, the objective of the MCI professional degree is to prepare the integration of young graduates into the business world in middle management positions in the international field and from the end of the degree.
At the end of the training, the skills targeted by the diploma are the following:
- Understanding the international strategic, economic and legal environment
- Using international trade techniques
- To master the techniques of access to international markets
- Managing cross-cultural requirements
- Mastering international communication and negotiation
The tutored project is a collective work giving rise to a research and practical application of a company's professional international trade issues. It could be the study of a foreign market for Import or Export, the prospection of suppliers or customers on this market, the establishment of sales outlets in this country or the establishment of a supply network, the development of an international brand ...
An internship of at least 16 weeks offers the student a professional situation in the form of a study of real dimension for the company. Priority is given to internships carried out entirely abroad.
- Year Licence Pro International Trade Professions (60 credits)
- Semester 1 Licence Pro Métiers du Commerce International (30 credits)
- International Management and Communication (6 credits)
- Business English
- LV2 of your choice
- International Management and Negotiation (6 credits)
- International Negotiation
- Intercultural Management
- Approaches to International Markets (6 credits)
- International Marketing
- Market Research
- Understanding International Business Contexts (6 credits)
- International Economic Environment
- International legal environment
- International management and IS management (6 credits)
- Database management and programming
- Management of showcase sites
- Semester 2 Licence Pro Métiers du Commerce International (30 credits)
- International Business Skills (6 credits)
- Monetary mechanisms, risks, hedging
- Customs and tax techniques
- Logistics and transport
- International strategy and management of the company (6 credits)
- Management Indicators
- Strategy and management of the company
- Piloting and simulation
- Tutored project (9 credits)
- Internship or work-study assignment (9 credits)
Who can apply?
Students applying for a professional licence must hold one of the following diplomas: DUT, BTS, L2 and speak two foreign languages.
How to apply?
- Students with continuing education status can apply throughout the year by contacting the training secretariat.
- Students in initial training must submit an application in the e-candidate application.
This training is open to a mixed audience: both students in initial training and trainees in continuing education (active employees, job seekers or professionalization contracts).
The training is based on both fundamental academic teaching and practical courses based on practical applications of knowledge (case studies, business games, role-playing and simulation exercises, etc.).