Teaching method: Initial training, Continuing education or Work-linked training
Location : Aix-en-Provence
Type of degree: Master
Duration of studies: 2 years
Output level: Bac+5
Language(s) : French
Department: Logistics, organization and international trade
The main objective of the Enterprise Creation Pathway (CE) of the Master's Degree in Business and Market Economics is to provide training in the skills required at all stages of the creation, development and maturity of the business project. It thus enables students to acquire the entrepreneurial qualities essential to any project development. They combine a spirit of initiative, engineering and adaptability so that competitive economic dynamics can be seen as an opportunity rather than a handicap. The EC-type pathway aims to develop the entrepreneurial spirit in diversified individual career paths and in an increasingly complex institutional environment.
This diploma also deploys a field of skills on the evaluation of the company to encourage the transfer of a business or to support a takeover project. This field of expertise extends to the treatment of the legal risks to which the entrepreneur is exposed.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to :
- Design a Business Model (business idea)
- Elaborate a feasibility study
- Demonstrate the financial viability of the entrepreneurial project
- Developing new activities
- Carry out a strategic approach of the Business Plan (elevator pitch)
Master 2 EEM Business Creation (CE) (60 credits)
- Semester 3 M2 EEM Typical career path Business Creation (CE) (30 credits)
- The foundations of the business model (6 credits)
- Market opportunities
- Strategic decisions of the entrepreneur
- Business Law
- Engineering for business creation (8 credits)
- Market research
- Financial package for entrepreneurial projects
- Financing of the creation
- Legal risks of the company (4 credits)
- Civil and criminal liability of the contractor
- Company in difficulty and recovery plan
- Business takeover and transfer (6 credits)
- Audit and evaluation of the company
- Financial and fiscal engineering
- Entrepreneurial Strategies (6 credits)
- Financial Strategies
- Business Strategies
- Semester 4 M2 EEM Typical career path Business Creation (CE) (30 credits)
- Developing Leadership (6 credits)
- Trade negotiations and benchmarking
- Team management
- Elevator Pitch
- Entrepreneurial activities (24 credits)
- Internship or work-study assignment with a company director
- Business Plan
Admission - Second Year
Who can apply?
Any student who has completed one year of Master's degree (60ects). Candidates must have a business idea that leads to the creation of a company. Students coming from the field of science and technology or law can apply. They will have to go through an upgrading in economics and management.
A solid education in economics and management as well as a first experience in project management are recommended.
How to apply?
Apply at the time of admission on the dedicated platform.
Internships and projects are an important part of the training. A 4 to 6 month long internship is compulsory in semester 4 and gives rise to the writing of a professional thesis. A project organised throughout the year puts students in the position of having to respond to a request from a professional partner.
The Master's programme develops a skills-based approach that emphasises innovative teaching methods, varied situations using proven methods, team dynamics, and the mobilisation of individual knowledge and know-how.
This training is available in :
- Initial training
- Continuing education
- Work-linked training
- Training under a professionalization contract
Graduates will be able to apply for jobs in :
- Junior Consultant
- Project Manager
- Project manager
- Expert in support for the creation/takeover of companies
- Executive Assistant
- Head of studies and development
- Project manager (intrapreneurship)
- Territorial Development Framework
- Land Use Planning Officer
- Head of innovation and new technologies
- Commercial Director
- Business manager specialized in Creation/Renewal (nurseries, incubators).
The training provides the student with recognised methods and operational skills enabling him/her to deal with numerous professional situations in the field of business creation.
The professional orientation of the training does not exclude the possibility of pursuing studies in specialized masters or doctorate, in particular through CIFRE or regional scholarships.