Teaching method: Initial training, Continuing education or Work-linked training
Location : Aix-en-Provence, Marseille
Type of degree: Master
Duration of studies: 2 years
Output level: Bac+5
Language(s) : French
Department : Management of INnovation and Digital (MIND)
The objective of the MIAGE - Extended IS Engineering (MIAGE-ISIE) model course is to provide a specialisation to the MIAGE diploma in the design and implementation of IS responding to the new needs and possibilities of connected cities and territories. The specialisation addresses the technologies involved in these projects, such as the inclusion of connected objects in business processes, visualisation and geolocation issues, or IT to support mobility and urban logistics.
The MIAGE profile remains ensured by a very important common core which brings the double general competence in Computer Science and Management (cf. MIAGE mention). In addition to the skills specific to the ISIE-type course, the graduate remains capable of working on the digitisation of all the company's management processes in order to ensure their computerisation: management, commercial management, financial management, human resources management, production management and logistics.
The MIAGE-ISIE graduate is an executive in the field of Information Systems Engineering capable of :
- Designing and developing applications to meet an internal or customer need
- Organize data to optimize its use within applications
- Manage simple IT projects
- Integrate the strategic, economic and legal dimensions in the needs analysis
- Designing and deploying a solution adapted to the needs of mobility and urban logistics.
Internships and supervised projects
The training is organised on a work-study basis over the two years of the Master's degree. Periods in companies represent more than half of the overall training time through internships or work-study professionalization periods under an apprenticeship or professionalization contract.
In a complementary way, the training provides for year-long projects during which students, placed in autonomous teams, have to respond to "customer needs" represented by the teachers or industrial partners.
The subjects of the internships, work-study programs and projects must be linked to the specificities of this typical course, i.e. mainly related to the design or redesign of the company's IS, particularly in the context of urban interconnected systems.
Master 2 MIAGE Extended Information Systems Engineering (ISIe) (60 credits)
- Semester 3 M2 MIAGE Extended Information Systems Engineering Course (ISIe) (30 credits)
- Data extraction and transformation (3 credits)
- Warehouses, business intelligence, analysis and search
- Software architectures (3 credits)
- Architectures and component programming
- Distributed IS and applications (6 credits)
- Distributed information systems
- Multimodal modeling and visualization
- Geographic information systems, logistics and geolocation
- Advanced Database (6 credits)
- Semi-structured and unstructured database processing
- Database administration
- Management and business strategy (6 credits)
- Business Intelligence IS engineering
- Organizational performance of companies
- IS quality and security (6 credits)
- Information Systems Security
- Audit and quality of information systems
- Semester 4 M2 MIAGE Extended Information Systems Engineering Course (ISIe) (30 credits)
- Computerization of business processes (8 credits)
- Connected objects and information system
- Business Process Modeling
- Planning resource company
- Advanced modeling: alignment and flexibility
- IS project management (3 credits)
- Project Management 3
- Team project
- Strategic management and innovation (4 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Company game
- Professionalization (15 credits)
- Work-study assignment with an information system focus
Who can apply?
The candidate for the MIAGE-ISIE Master's degree must have knowledge that is the basis of the MIAGE diploma at Bachelor level and which is divided into the following four areas:
- Algorithmics, analysis and development in procedural and object languages
- Database design and operation
- Business management (organisational theory, strategic management)
- IT project management
Under these conditions, he may have a degree in Computer Science, MIASHS or Management when these present courses or options that comply with the framework indicated above.
Given the objectives of the standard MIAGE-ISIE course, certain skills for the management of the company's IS or of a logistics system would facilitate success in the course.
How to apply?
Apply at the time of admission on the dedicated platform.
The lessons of this course are carried out in Marseille (Ilot Bernard Dubois).
The pedagogical team
The majority of the teacher-researchers in the teaching team belong to research teams on the themes of Software Engineering or Information Systems, Artificial Intelligence and Automatic Language Processing, all of which are consistent with the professional objectives of the MIAGE Master's degree. The other members of the teaching team are teacher-researchers in management specialising in Information Systems Management, strategic management and quantitative marketing.
- Lectures: 443 hours
- Tutorials: 448 hours
Because of the dual skills developed, the classes of accessible trades are quite numerous:
- Project Director
- Project Manager MOA/MOE
- IS Consultant
- Business IS Manager
- Designer/ Developer
- Internal Affairs Officer
- ERP Consultant or Project Manager
- Urban planner of the SI
- Corporate Architect
- Connected Solutions Integrator
- Analyst, consultant or BI project manager
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Computer Data Architect
- Consultant SI CRM