The Masters recruit at BAC+3 to train students at BAC+5; they constitute the most diversified offer of the Faculty. Combining specialisation in well-identified fields and based on close collaboration with the professional world, the Masters courses ensure a high quality professional integration.
The professionalized second-year Master's courses are made up of courses delivered by recognized academics but also by professionals and a period of internship.
The second year Master's research courses are supported by research teams.
The specialities and opportunities opened up by these Master's courses are important elements to be considered in the choice of courses of study and this from the Bachelor's degree onwards.
Accounting-audit-control (1 course) - Finance control audit department
Management control and organisational audit (1course) - Finance control audit department
DPEC - Administration of cultural institutions (1 course) - department management culture territories
Production management, logistics, purchasing (4 courses) - Logistics, organization and international trade department
Human resources management (6 courses) - department management culture territories
- Master 1 Human Resources Management
- Master 2 - Skills and Talent Management Pathway (Talents)
- Master 2 - Research, studies and consulting in organization, work and human resources (OTRH)
- Master 2 - Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Course
- Master 2 - Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE) course
- Master 2 - Coaching path in organizations (Coaching)
- Master 2 - Care Team Management Course (MES)
Territorial management and local development (1 course) - department management culture territory
Management and international trade (3 courses) - Logistics, organization and international trade department
Innovation Management (2 courses) - MIND department
Mode (1 run) - MIND department