Teaching method : Initial training or continuing education
Type of diploma : DESU Graduate degree
Duration of studies : according to the modules
The "DESU Complementary Competencies in Management" diploma aims to give participants with a minimum of a BAC+5 level diploma a complementary skill in the field of management by favouring a transversal vision of organisations.
This diploma is intended primarily for students who have completed a non-specialised training course in management or management.
The training will enable participants to acquire new knowledge and skills complementary to their original speciality.
The wide range of courses covers the main needs of the manager and addresses the main issues related to competitiveness and performance of the company.
The case studies, serious games, tools and techniques provided by the university and professional courses within the DESU give the training a pragmatic approach to organizations.
The aim of this training is therefore to enable participants to acquire fundamental theoretical knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills for a perfect integration into the professional world.
The objective of the training is to develop skills (hard skills and soft skills) related to the management of organizations. Thus the main skills to be acquired are
- Knowing how to analyse an organisation and carry out a strategic diagnosis.
- Understand the issues at stake in the company's environment and their impact on managerial decisions
- Implementing a strategic vision of the organization in its environment
- Carry out a financial diagnosis
- Identify and analyze the levers of the company's economic and financial performance - Design management dashboards
- Developing collaborative and leadership skills in team management - Mobilizing the fundamentals of social law that guarantee the smooth running of the company - Organizing and coordinating a project
- Understanding the concept of organization
- Acquire a global vision of management in an organization
- To know the various management tools to be mobilized within an organization.
In particular, the knowledge to be acquired will come from the following fields: corporate strategy, corporate finance, project management, digital marketing, technological innovation and economic intelligence, e-business, information systems management, social law, human resources management, personal development and leadership.
At the end of the course, the graduates will move on to management positions in the fields of activity related to their primary specialisation.
This additional management skill will enable them to take on, more quickly, a managerial role (team leader, profit centre manager, etc.) within their organisation and thus "accelerate" their professional career.
A more specialized study in management fields could also be envisaged.
- Strategy and management of the company
- Business Strategy
- Technological innovation and economic intelligence
- Financial management of the company
- Management accounting, investment selection
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing and communication
- Digital marketing
- Operational Management
- E-business, Information Systems Management
- Project Management
- Management of the organization
- Human resources management
- Employment law
- Personal Development, Leadership
- Strategy and management of the company
Who can apply?
As the DESU offers a complementary training in Management to a public not coming from a management or management background, no prerequisites related to these disciplines are expected.
How to apply?
Graduated at least with a 5 years' higher education diploma or equivalent.
The training can be taken either in its entirety or EU by EU (à la carte).
The award of the diploma is acquired after validation of all the EUs. In the case of à la carte registration, the duration granted for this validation is 2 years (3 years maximum after derogation granted by the teaching team). UEs not validated in the last year can be compensated by validated UEs, but UEs not validated in previous years cannot be compensated and must be represented in the last year.
In its à la carte format, the pricing will be on a per module basis.
Sites of Ferry, Forbin, Schumann d'Aix en Provence
Complete training: 1 500 €.
A la carte :
- MOD1 - STRATEGY AND PILOTING OF THE COMPANY : 400 €
- MOD2 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY : 270 €.
- MOD3 - MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION: 250 €.
- MOD4 - OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT : 270€.
- MOD5 - ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT : 360 €
Continuing education rate: please contact us.