📢 AMSE is inviting applications for its doctoral program:
- General application guidelines for students from another Master/University; the application deadline to submit the pre-application package is April 28, 2023. The deadline to submit full application package after the notification of pre-application outcome is May 19, 2023.
- Application guidelines for students coming from the AMSE ETE Research Master; the application deadline is June 9, 2023.
- AMSE funds one-year research grants for external students who will be in their fourth year (preferably) or fifth year of PhD in economics in 2023-2024, and about to complete their PhD. Call for applications; the application deadline is April 14, 2023.
- Application guidelines; applications will be considered all year round. Formal enrollment in the program typically takes place in fall. Applicants are encouraged to apply between February and April 2023.
- AMSE and EDF R&D are inviting applications for a three-year PhD grant starting in October 2023. The AMSE - EDF R&D Foundation PhD grant will be operated under a research partnership between both institutions (CIFRE agreement). The PhD candidate will be enrolled in the AMSE PhD program and co-supervised by AMSE faculty members and EDF R&D researchers. The PhD candidate will work at the EDF R&D premises (Palaiseau) in contact with AMSE. Call for applications; the application deadline is April 8, 2023.
👉For more information, follow this link: https: //lnkd.in/em3DAR6i
Photos by yganko on Adobe Stock