How the application procedure works :
There are two steps to applying for the L3 PGS:
For the first step, you have to submit your application via two platforms:
Once the file has been submitted, you must retrieve the generated pdf document (Full application PDF), save it and switch to the second platform.
The approach is the same on both platforms. Before proceeding with this step, please have the following items ready:
- A cover letter
- A detailed CV with a recent photo
- Transcripts for the baccalaureate and all semesters, transcripts for the first semester of the current year
- Attestation of issuance of credits for students in preparatory classes.
- TOEFL, TOEIC score or letter from the English teacher specifying the student's level (B1, B2 ...) according to what is required by the host universities.
- A study project (including the courses you wish to follow abroad) by host university - Documents to download below :
NB: Given the number of applications, the validation of your study project will take place after the selection.
It will also be necessary to deposit on the e-candidate platform, the pdf file generated on the Moveonline platform.
Submission date: from 15 February to 15 March 2021.
The second stage, the interview, will take place from 15 March 2021.